Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Young Jeezy - I PUT ON FOR MY CITY - BET Awards 08'

Now check me out, I know the song been out for a lil bit and it aint really makin' no noise like his other singles has, but real talk this song knocks. This shit grew on me.

The big question is can Jeezy garner that attention from off his last album this time around......Now don't get it twisted he definitely has his fan base.....he's gonna make a couple dollars off them ringtones, he's news worthy, but are people going to physically get up and cop that album. Lucky thing he's from the south cuz to me that's the last area that will really go to retail and make a purchase.

I'm not gonna front Kanye came off on the track (even though he used the auto tuner), is this suppose to be a 2nd attempt at "Can't tell me Nothin" the Jeezy edition ft. Mr. West.....lol

The performance at the awards was decent, could've been better the Kanye malfunction didn't help. That black leather vest with the straps on the side looked hard. I saw how the crowd wasn't really amped like that (that's what usually happens with the stars as the crowd and its not a big single that's out they're gonna sit there and front cuz they too cool to get up so they give you a head nod and just rock to the beat a lil bit), the boy Trey Songz was goin in word for word though when the camera was on him but check it out and you tell me.



Other than that.......


I PUT ON FOR MY CITY!!



No comments: